• Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon

Love Yourself  ~ Love Nature

© 2017 Cut Fluff

Disclaimer

It’s that time of year, again, where all the spooky things come out of hiding. And one scary thing that is VERY scary is the realization that it is impossible to escape …. Plastic. I know. I know. I’m sorry that I scared. I’m sure your bones are shivering in your skin...

Today I’m delving into the “other 3%” of climate change scientists. 

Now, it is said that 97% of all climate change scientists claim that earth is, in fact, changing because of humans and is becoming a problem. But what about the other 3%? Why do those scientists deny c...

Please reload

Featured Posts

5 questions to ask while shopping for gifts

November 30, 2018

1/10
Please reload

Recent Posts
Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload